Sent from WeLink

发件人:Les Ginsberg (ginsberg) <ginsberg=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
收件人:Lizhenbin <lizhen...@huawei.com>;lsr <lsr@ietf.org>
抄 送:wangyali <wangyal...@huawei.com>
时 间:2020-07-18 04:34:51
主 题:Re: [Lsr] New Version Notification for
draft-wang-lsr-igp-extensions-ifit-00.txt

Robin/Yali –
The argument here is circular.
You are saying “if the IGPs advertised ifit information/capability then it
would be used”.
Sure.
But the question that was discussed three back was whether IGPs were the right
vehicle to advertise this information or whether it should be done in other
ways.
Please reread the thread:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/lsr/?gbt=1&index=5GdFCy7zg8eCIGvQZpmAbOtrTjQ
Les