Hi folks,

This version of the draft reflects major changes in line with the discussions
that we’ve had so far.

To wit:
- The Area Proxy TLV is now moved to be in L2 LSPs and indicates that the
advertising node is an Inside Node and Area Proxy is active.
- The Area Proxy Router Capability has been removed.
- The Inside Node TLV has been removed.
- The Area Segment SID TLV has been replaced by extending the Binding SID TLV.

We know that some folks disagree with this last point, so we welcome discussion
on this. We would like to reach consensus as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Tony