Hi, Robert:

Summary on ABRs.  Please see the description in section-3.3
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-03#section-3.3>
  of this draft.

From: rob...@raszuk.net [mailto:rob...@raszuk.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2020 3:08 PM
To: Aijun Wang <wangai...@tsinghua.org.cn>
Cc: Les Ginsberg (ginsberg) <ginsb...@cisco.com>; Gyan Mishra
<hayabusa...@gmail.com>; Peter Psenak <ppsenak=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>;
Huzhibo <huzh...@huawei.com>; Aijun Wang <wang...@chinatelecom.cn>; lsr
<lsr@ietf.org>; Acee Lindem (acee) <a...@cisco.com>; Xiaoyaqun
<xiaoya...@huawei.com>; Tony Przygienda <tonysi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Lsr] New Version Notification for
draft-wang-lsr-prefix-unreachable-annoucement-03.txt

Hi,

Intra area ?

If we are flooding host routes I have never seen a case where intra area those
are not flooded.

Where would you summarise ? On a node within area ?

Very unreal scenario IMHO.

Thx

R.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020, 03:22 Aijun Wang <wangai...@tsinghua.org.cn