发件人: internet-dra...@ietf.org <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
发送时间: 2020年9月11日 17:11
收件人: Dongjie (Jimmy) <jie.d...@huawei.com>; Yongqing Zhu
<zhu...@chinatelecom.cn>; Huzhibo <huzh...@huawei.com>
主题: New Version Notification for draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Jie Dong and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:           draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo
Revision:       01
Title:          Using Flex-Algo for Segment Routing based VTN
Document date:  2020-09-11
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-flexalgo-01

Abstract:
   As defined in I-D.ietf-teas-enhanced-vpn, enhanced VPN (VPN+) aims to
   provide enhanced VPN service to support the needs of enhanced
   isolation and stringent performance requirements.  VPN+ requires
   integration between the overlay VPN and the underlay network.  A
   Virtual Transport Network (VTN) is a virtual network which consists
   of a subset of network topology and network resources allocated from
   the underlay network.  A VTN could be used as the underlay for one or
   a group of VPN+ services.

   I-D.dong-lsr-sr-enhanced-vpn defines the IGP mechanisms with
   necessary extensions to build a set of Segment Routing (SR) based
   VTNs.  This document describes a simplified mechanism to build the SR
   based VTNs using SR Flex-Algo together with minor extensions to IGP
   L2 bundle.

The IETF Secretariat