I’m very much in favor of being able to provide a number of technologies that
help operators with different requirements and constraints to provide their
services in a most optimized way, hence my support for flex-algo, either
labeled or not as a technology on the dynamic spectrum of the solution space.
One can achieve similar results on a single topology with a centralized
controller, there are trade-offs in either, extremities on either side are
counterproductive .

Regards,
Jeff