Hi William & co-authors,

I read the draft and have two basic questions.

1.
Both bw & delay can be used as defined in the draft to construct new
forwarding topologies. But how practical such topologies would be in the
real life when 40GB links may be heavily occupied with bursty traffic and
10G links can sit idle ? I suppose you are trying to address the case where
say 12 gbps holographic stream needs to be sent across a network.. But then
I don't think if sending it in a single flow instead of spreading into many
sub-flows and use as much as possible ecmp would not be a better option.

2.
Likewise how good is my accumulated link delay value if in between there
are deep buffer network elements and say egress queuing to each link (which
max is unaccounted for in your draft) can significantly alter the end to
end delay ? Have you consider to add MAX_EGRESS_QUEUE_DELAY on a per link
basis (still as static value).  So if some traffic is delay sensitive we
will have a much better accuracy not to get into a trap of queuing related
delays.

Thx a lot,
Robert.