Hi,
I have read this draft and It is well written and I support adoption of this
work.
Here are a few comments and suggestions:

1.       What is VTN resource, how do we define network resource, is the
resource

a.       the label that is switched on the path of the LSP,

b.       is the resource physical resource assigned to LSP?

c.       Is the resource a measure of the capacity of a link that is dedicated
for use by the traffic on the LSP.

d.       Is the resource referred to node or link in the network topology?

Would it be great to provide VTN resource definition in the terminology section,

In addition, I also recommend you to reference RFC8413 for resource definition.

2.       Section 2 said:

“

The MT-specific Link or Prefix TLVs are defined by

   adding additional two bytes, which includes 12-bit MT-ID field in

   front of the ISN TLV and IP or IPv6 Reachability TLVs.

”
Does this require protocol extension? Are these two bytes reserved fields?
Where MT-ID is defined? In which RFC?
Also ISN TLV, IP/Ipv6 Reachablity TLV, where these TLVS are defined? Please
provide references.

-Qin Wu