Robert,

On 03/03/2021 11:10, Robert Raszuk wrote:
Hey Peter,

     > Authors stated: "Whether egress queueing delay is included in the
    link
     > delay depends on the measuring mechanism."

    I disagree with that statement - the Min Unidirectional Link Delay is
    the value that does not include the queueing delay - that's why it is
    called Min.

But draft we are discussing here does not talk about "Min" delay. Contrary it talks about "Max"

*Maximum*  Delay sub-TLV

That is also I asked that very question up front.

I'm afraid you misunderstood it. FA uses "Min Unidirectional Link Delay" as one of its metrics. The "Maximum Delay sub-TLV" is used to advertise the maximum value of the "Min Unidirectional Link Delay" that is allowed for the particular FA.

The text should be improved in that regard though, it's not obvious, but I believe that's what it is.

thanks,
Peter

Thx,
R.