I support the WG Adoption of this draft.
This information draft describes how RFC5305, RFC8570 are used to advertise
topology specific TE attributes, and SR VTN resource attribute. it is useful.

Linda Dunbar
From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Acee Lindem (acee)
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 5:28 PM
To: lsr@ietf.org
Subject: [Lsr] WG Adoption Poll for “Using IS-IS Multi-Topology (MT) for
Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Network” -
draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-03

This information draft describes how MT could be used for VTN segmentation. The
authors have asked for WG adoption.

This begins a three week LSR Working Group Adoption Poll for “Using IS-IS
Multi-Topology (MT) for Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Network” -
draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-03. I’m giving it three weeks due to the IETF next
week. Please register your support or objection on this list prior to the end
of the adoption poll on 3/24/2020.