Dhruv -

Thanx for reviewing/supporting the draft.

Please see inline.

[Les:] I personally do not have an issue using the normative keywords in the
Appendix. Not doing so I think might trigger someone to ask if there is some
inconsistency between the Appendix text and the text in the body of the draft. 😊

If you know of some prohibition against using such keywords in an Appendix
please provide the reference.

The IANA change is a consequence of the introduction pf new  IPv6 Local ASBR
identifier sub-TLV. I do not see the need to mention it in the Appendix.

I do not understand your comment about "major change". Could you explain?

> (2) IPv6 Local ASBR ID and IPv6 Router ID is used interchangeably i.e.

> table in IANA section 6.2 does not use the same name as the table in

> section 3.1

[Les:] The use of " IPv6 Router ID" in Section 3.1 is inconsistent. I will fix
that.

Thanx for pointing that out.

   Les