Aijun,

On 04/03/2021 10:16, Aijun Wang wrote:
Hi, Peter:

If we use such unpredicted parameters for the dynamic IGP calculation,

I'm not sure what unpredicted parameters you are talking about.

will the network be operated automatically in non-consistent manner and let the
operator stuck in a mess, and busy to find which semi static value was changed
and what's it the cause?

no, if it is done properly. We have examples of deployments in the field that prove it to work.

Is this the right direction for network automation?

delay based traffic optimization has been requested from the field for years.

thanks,
Peter

Best Regards

Aijun Wang