Gyan,

On 05/03/2021 16:46, Gyan Mishra wrote:
Yali

I agree with a Peter.

As for resource isolation and provisioning of a VTN I think you really need separate LSDB instances provided by MT or MI as better suited for network slicing.

MT does not provide LSDB separation, only MI does.

thanks,
Peter

To me it seems a common LSDB shared among network slices VTN underlay could be problematic with network overlap issues.

Kind Regards

Gyan

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 10:28 AM Peter Psenak <ppse...@cisco.com <mailto:ppse...@cisco.com>> wrote:

    Hi Yali,