From: Lsr [mailto:lsr-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Acee Lindem (acee)
Sent: Wednesday, March 3, 2021 7:28 AM
To: lsr@ietf.org
Subject: [Lsr] WG Adoption Poll for “Using IS-IS Multi-Topology (MT) for
Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Network” -
draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-03

This information draft describes how MT could be used for VTN segmentation. The
authors have asked for WG adoption.

This begins a three week LSR Working Group Adoption Poll for “Using IS-IS
Multi-Topology (MT) for Segment Routing based Virtual Transport Network” -
draft-xie-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-03. I’m giving it three weeks due to the IETF next
week. Please register your support or objection on this list prior to the end
of the adoption poll on 3/24/2020.