Hi Les,

Well I was not really proposing anything just making an observation. If
anything adding few more SABM bits for flex-algo, but frankly I can live
without them just fine.

In the light of Peter's response the more interesting is the invention of
UDABM field. It is not IETF business so how would anyone accomplish multi
vendor interoperability using it ?

Question: Can I use UDABM to set bits in metrics for use with selective
flex-algo topologies ?

Even if it is "not something that IETF is going to specify" - if we define
something in the protocol should it be clear what is the intended use case
?

Many thx,
R.