Hi Aijun,

I do have some sympathy to what you are trying to do here. But I also have
a concern if IGP is the right protocol to load it and use it disseminate
completely opaque to its main role information.

Imagine your CAN use case and use of areas with summarization. The ingress
nodes/machines may be far away in different areas. How are you planning to
pass the information around ? Leak all stub links along with new
information attached to them all over the domain ?

Thx,
R.