I am also not aware of any IPR that may apply to this draft.

From: Alvaro Retana <alvaro.ret...@futurewei.com>
Date: Monday, April 25, 2022 at 9:58 AM
To: lsr@ietf.org <lsr@ietf.org>, Christian Hopps <cho...@chopps.org>
Cc: draft-fox-lsr-ospf-terminol...@ietf.org
<draft-fox-lsr-ospf-terminol...@ietf.org>, cho...@chopps.org <cho...@chopps.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: WG adoption call for draft-fox-lsr-ospf-terminology-01
HI! I am not aware on any IPR that may apply to this draft. Thanks! Alvaro. On
April 25, 2022 at 9:50:54 AM, Christian Hopps (cho...@chopps.org) wrote: Hi
Folks, This begins a 2 week WG Adoption Call for the following draft: ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd