Hi Ketan,

sure, thanks for catching those, I'll fix them in next revision.

thanks,
Peter

On 13/05/2022 15:32, Ketan Talaulikar wrote:
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your updates to the draft and your responses below.

I would like to point out a few remaining points to be fixed/addressed.

a) There is a discrepancy regarding the size of the Metric field for the OSPFv2 IP Algo Reachability sub-TLV between the figure and the text description. The text needs to be fixed to reflect 4 octets size.

b) For the OSPFv3 IP Algo Prefix Reachability sub-TLV the Type should be 2 octets and the discrepancy in the sub-TLV name in the Figure needs to be corrected. Length should now become 8.

c) The references to the sections of draft-lsr-flex-algo in this document need corrections in Sec 7 ? In general, I think the references to the base draft sections 11, 12, and 13 (except that M-flag is always used) would be helpful.

Thanks,
Ketan