Initially, there was a lot interest and energy in reducing the flooding
overhead in dense drafts. Now, it seems the interest and energy has waned. IMO,
this draft contains some very valuable extensions to the IGPs. I discussed this
with the editors and one suggestion was to go ahead and publish the draft as
“Experimental”. However, before doing this I’d like to get the WG’s opinion on
making it experimental rather standards track. Additionally, I know there were
some prototype implementations. Have any of those been productized?