Acee,

> Note that any good implementation will allow one to punch holes in their
area ranges so that critical prefixes are advertised or

Every PE address is critical. The story that one PE can be more important
than any other is just to mislead you at best.

And we are (I hope) scoped the discussion to summaries.

I realize  PUE also wants to cover P failures so in this case each P is
also equally important.

Thx,
R,