Hi,

I don't understand why we don't just go through the normal Standards track
process.  I am sure there are any number of Standards track RFCs which are
published and which are neither widely implemented nor widely deployed, but
which may become so in the future.

As Peter noted in the context of another draft, we are starting to see extreme
growth in the size of IGPs  which to me indicates that the subject draft will
be perceived as timely in the not too distant future.

Yours Irrespectively,

John

Juniper Business Use Only