Bruno,

Actually I like your flag suggestion for an additional and different
reason.

If someone does not need to flood UPAs in any remote area it is trivial to
filter those on the ABRs connecting those areas to the core. Otherwise such
filtering could be more difficult if at all possible.

Thx,
R.

[Bruno] I agree that the encoding for the explicit signaling is totally