Hi Jeff,

Many thx for your note. As I clarified to Sue my question was really about
LSR WG not IDR :)

And the trigger was Gunter's claim that his employer's OS is already
sending content of LSDB over YANG.

So I was a bit puzzled what happens with new extensions if they like ISIS
reflection if they do not contain the YANG model from day one ? How is that
data being encoded if at all ?

That answer is also important to alternative to BGP-LS discussion but let's
have a separate discussion on this in the coming weeks.

Best,
R.