Hi 6man and LSR:
We submitted a draft of the DataPlane extension Topo ID:
https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-li-6man-topology-id-00.txt

https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-hu-lsr-igp-ca-flex-algorithm-00.txt
This draft sloves the following problem: MT And Flexalgo Shared Addresses
Space. RFC5120 defines if the topologies are quality of
Service (QoS) partitioned, then the Differentiated Services CodePoint (DSCP)
bits in the IP packet header can be utilized to make the
decision.
However, we now apply MT and Flexalgo to other scenarios, such as slicing,
where QoS cannot be used to differentiate topologies.
This document introduces a dedicated data plane ID to distinguish between
different topologies. In this way, different topologies (MT or Flexalgo)
can reuse the same address space, simplifying multi-topology deployment and
improving multi-topology performance.
Any comments and question are welcome. In addition, from the carrier's
perspective, does deploying an independent address space on each plane bring
complexity?

Thanks
Zhibo Hu