Email: lizhen...@huawei.com

发件人:Acee Lindem (acee) <acee=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org>
收件人:Zhenbin Lin (zhenblin) <zhenb...@cisco.com>
抄 送:lsr <lsr@ietf.org>
时 间:2022-08-11 22:51:11
主 题:[Lsr] FW: IPR Disclosure Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd's Statement about IPR
related to draft-ietf-lsr-ospfv3-srv6-extensions

Hey Robin,

Haven't received your WG last call IPR poll response yet - I guess you were
waiting for this to be posted?

On 8/11/22, 10:47 AM, "Lsr on behalf of IETF Secretariat"