Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles-06: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to
https://www.ietf.org/about/groups/iesg/statements/handling-ballot-positions/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles/

COMMENT:

Hi,

I support Lars's discuss.

I don't really object to publishing this document, although I don't really like
the fact that the LAG member information that is being propagated isn't of any
relevance to OSPF routing itself, and OSPF is being used only as a generic
information propagation mechanism.  However, I acknowledge that horse has
probably bolted long ago.

One point that is not clear to me, is the configuration/management of this
feature:  Is the expectation that OSPF implementations that support this RFC
would automatically propagate bundle member information? Or would this be
disabled by default and need to be enabled through configuration?   If there is
configuration associated with this feature then would it be part of a updated
version of the standard OSPF YANG model, or is it via YANG module augmentation
to the base OSPF YANG module?  If this is configurable then having an
informational reference to how/where this OSPF feature can be configured would
likely be helpful.

Regards,
Rob