Robert -

Thanx for your review - apologies for the delay in responding.
Please see inline.

[LES:] I do not see that as within scope for this document.
Registry renaming was done across the full set of registries under
https://www.iana.org/assignments/isis-tlv-codepoints/isis-tlv-codepoints.xhtml
about a year and a half ago to make them easier to maintain and to provide
greater consistency in the naming.
It was not done specifically to the registry referenced by this document.

> 2) Please reconsider the link to the mailarchive in the RFC. Put it in the
> shepherd writeup or in the history in the datatracker as a comment (chairs
> can
> do this). Otherwise it adds to the list of URLs that we have to keep alive
> forever.

[LES:] I am open to whatever the chairs/AD think is appropriate. But very few
people actually look at the shepherd writeup or Datatracker history. Having it
in the document provides context for those readers who are curious as to why
the bis changes were made. I don’t think it would be as effective if it were
removed from the document.
I take your point that the URL may someday become stale - but if it did that
would apply to the other locations as well.
The section in which it appears is informational only - it is not a normative
part of the document - so I am inclined to leave it as is.
But again, happy to follow consensus on this.