"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

   Les

From: Yingzhen Qu <yingzhen.i...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2023 9:01 AM
To: draft-pkaneria-lsr-multi-...@ietf.org; lsr <lsr@ietf.org>
Cc: lsr-chairs <lsr-cha...@ietf.org>
Subject: IPR Poll for draft-pkaneria-lsr-multi-tlv

Hi,

This is an IPR call for draft-pkaneria-lsr-multi-tlv
(draft-pkaneria-lsr-multi-tlv-04 - Multi-part TLVs in IS-IS
(ietf.org)<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkaneria-lsr-multi-tlv/>)

The authors and contributors please respond to this IPR call.

Please state either:

"No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"

or

"Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules

(see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

If yes to the above, please state either:

"Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"

or

"No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think

appropriate.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond

to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any

relevant IPR. The response needs to be sent to the LSR WG mailing

list. The document will not advance to the next stage until a

response has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the LSR WG email list but are not listed as an author or

contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of

any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks,

Yingzhen