From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Tony Li
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2023 8:39 AM
To: xuxiaohu_i...@hotmail.com
Cc: lsr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Lsr] New Version Notification for
draft-xu-lsr-flooding-reduction-in-clos-01.txt

Hi,

What you’re proposing is already described in IS-IS Mesh Groups
(https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2973.html) and improved upon in Dynamic
Flooding
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding).

Regards,
Tony

On Nov 23, 2023, at 8:29 AM,
xuxiaohu_i...@hotmail.com<mailto:xuxiaohu_i...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,
Xiaohu

发件人: internet-dra...@ietf.org<mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org>
<internet-dra...@ietf.org<mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org>>
日期: 星期三, 2023年11月22日 11:37
收件人: Xiaohu Xu <xuxiaohu_i...@hotmail.com<mailto:xuxiaohu_i...@hotmail.com>>
主题: New Version Notification for draft-xu-lsr-flooding-reduction-in-clos-01.txt
A new version of Internet-Draft draft-xu-lsr-flooding-reduction-in-clos-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xiaohu Xu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:     draft-xu-lsr-flooding-reduction-in-clos
Revision: 01
Title:    Flooding Reduction in CLOS Networks