Tom -

At some point the WG chairs might want to respond, but the simple answer to
this "mystery" has to do with when a document became an RFC.

LSR WG was formed in early 2018. It took over the work that was previously done
by the OSPF WG (https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ospf/documents/ ) and the IS-IS
WG (https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/isis/documents/ ).

If a document became an RFC after the LSR WG took over, then it is listed on
LSR page - if the document became an RFC before then it is listed either on the
OSPF page or the IS-IS page.
If you look at those pages you will see that each WG produced a large number of
documents - not sure if it would make sense to move/copy all of that to the LSR
page.
I will let the WG chairs comment on that.

For myself, if I want to find an RFC, I simply put "RFCxxxx" into my favorite
search tool and it is quickly found.

   Les