Hi all,

On second thought, I would like to retract and amend part of my answer to Paul.

>> I have a few minor discusses, which could be just because I'm not an ISIS
>> expert. Please bear with me :)
>>
>>       Multiple proxy system identifiers in a single area is a
>>       misconfiguration and each unique occurrence SHOULD be logged.
>>
>> This does not really answer what systems should do in this case? Use none
>> of them? What would the implication be? Use the one advertised by most nodes?
>> What would the risk be with that? The answers would be great additions to the
>> Security Considerations :)
>

> I propose to amend this to read:
>
>          Multiple proxy system identifiers in a single
>           area is a misconfiguration and each unique occurrence
>           SHOULD be logged and the Area Leader MUST NOT generate the
>          Proxy LSP.

My proposal is unnecessarily draconian and disruptive. A better approach would
be:

           Multiple proxy system identifiers in a single
           area is a misconfiguration and each unique occurrence
           SHOULD be logged. Systems should use the proxy system
           identifier advertised by the Area Leader.

I will maintain an increased level of caffeination. My apologies for the
confusion.

Regards,
Tony