Hi WG,

I support the publication of this document. I think this is a reasonable method
of network slicing implementation which could reuse the existing mechanism.
Some editing comments for authors' reference.

Best
Xuesong

--

1.  Introduction
This document describes a

   The proposed approach is to use IS-IS Multi-Topology [RFC5120] with
   segment routing [RFC8667] to define the independent network topology
   of each NRP.  The network resources and other TE attributes of an NRP
   can be advertised using IS-IS MT with the Traffic Engineering (TE)
   extensions defined in [RFC5305] and [RFC8570].

[Xuesong] I recommend to swap the position of these two sentences. It will be
easier for readers' understanding: show what is the proposal firstly and then
describe this could be used with resource-aware segments to provide resource
guaranteed SR based NRPs

2.  Advertisement of Topology Attribute for SR based NRP

[Xuesong] It will be helpful if there is a summary about what Topology
Attribute for SR based NRP is requested before introducing what could be reused
in different existing RFCs.

3.  Advertisement of Resource Attribute for SR based NRP

   In order to perform constraint based path computation for each NRP on
   the network controller or on the ingress nodes, the network resource
   attributes and other attributes associated with each NRP need to be
   advertised.

[Xuesong] It could be considered to add some explanation for whether this is
just for this proposal or also could be used to other resource guaranteed SR
based NRPs

5.  Scalability Considerations
  The
   mechanism described in this document is considered useful for network
   scenarios in which the required number of NRP is small, as no control
   protocol extension is required.  For network scenarios where the
   number of required NRP is large, more scalable solution would be
   needed, which may require further protocol extensions and
   enhancements.

[Xuesong] This is helpful to add some reference for example of more scalable
solutions.