Speaking as WG Co-Chair and Document Shepherd:

With the draft-ietf-lsr-isis-sr-vtn-mt-07 version, I believe we have reached
consensus on publishing this informational document as a lower-scale mechanism
for deployment of NRPs using IS-IS MT.

However, before I request publication, I will be waiting for the following
documents to progress in the SPRING WG. Both of these are normative references
and I believe they are required components of the documented solution.

    [I-D.ietf-spring-resource-aware-segments]

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-resource-aware-segments-08
    [I-D.ietf-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn]

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-06

From the standpoint of the LSR WG, the chairs view this work as completed and
will be shifting focus to other LSR documents.