Acee -

So in 6.2.1.1 you propose to change:

" By sending the Receive Window sub-TLV..."

" By sending the Burst Size sub-TLV..."

I agree with that change.
Bruno - what do you think?

In 6.2.2.2 you propose to change:

" In order for the LSP Receive Window to be a useful parameter, an LSP
   transmitter needs to be able to keep track of the number of un-
   acknowledged LSPs it has sent to a given LSP receiver."

" In order for the LSP Burst Size to be a useful parameter, an LSP
   transmitter needs to be able to keep track of the number of un-
   acknowledged LSPs it has sent to a given LSP receiver."

I don’t agree with this.

6.2.1.1 has text specific for receiving LSPs " without an intervening delay".
6.2.2.2 does not have that text - though maybe it should.

I think to fully address your concern, we need to make 6.2.1.1 and 6.2.2.2 more
analogous - which will require some additional changes.
I am open to this - Bruno - what do you think?

I also agree with changing "Receive Window sub-TLV" to " LSP Receive Window
sub-TLV". Definitely improves consistency in naming.

   Les