http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/816

Author: Karl Stevens
Assigned to:
Category: Self Service Password
Target version: self-service-password-?

Our web server is behind a HTTPS accelerator (HTTPS accelerator listens on
public IP address, and forwards the unencrypted requests to the web server,
which does not have a public IP address), and the code in sendtoken.php fails
to guess the correct server URL (eg. instead of
https://server.example.com/ssp/index.php, the URLs generated are
http://192.168.x.y:80/ssp/index.php)

The attached diff is a quick hack to allow the server admin to specify the
$reset_url manually in the config file.   I'm not sure if this is the 'correct'
way to do it, but I don't know enough about PHP to do it any other way.  This
works for us, I figured someone else might find it useful.

--
You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it,
or are involved in it.