Issue #873 has been updated by Thomas Mayer.

Boldly Going Nowhere wrote:
> There is a bug in this feature ever since you introduced the password change
> by user code. If the config is set to 'User' instead of 'Manager' this bug
> surfaces.
>
> In order to solve it I have added a new line to the 'change password' logic
> in resetbytoken.php between the original line 198 and 199 :
> $who_change_password = 'manager';
>
> That way it is only forced for that function and the token based reset works.
> Otherwise you try to rest by LDAP as the user without giving $oldpassword,
> which will give a constraint violation.
>
> ((additionally in the same file, I've decleared $oldpassword = ""; at the
> beginnen as you were getting cosmetic errors logged because your
> 'checkpasswordstrength' logic tries to pass on that variable(line 194 in
> resetbytoken.php) which was undeclared)).

This was a really helpful hint - Thank you!
Bug #873: Can't reset password when using sendtoken
http://tools.lsc-project.org/issues/873

Author: Thomas Mayer
Assigned to: Clément OUDOT
Category: Self Service Password
Target version: self-service-password-1.0

I can reset my password when I use the action "change" of the website.
When I use "sendtoken" i get an ldap 19 error - constraint violation.
I tried the same password for both methods.

--
You have received this notification because you have either subscribed to it,
or are involved in it.