Hi Rishi,

Even I had the same doubt. As per your suggestions I have done the manual
setup according to the HOWTO.txt file for LTP.
But still I am getting the same old results.

I have changed the .conf files as per the instructions. I restart the xinetd
by "/etc/init.d/xinetd restart" and then do "chkconfig [service-name] on"
Is this method right? Or is there any other way to restart the xinetd?

Regards,
Suyog