But those are not  specific to IO scheduler governors like cfq, deadline,
noop,vr and sio to find out.

I am looking for the tests which puts stress and calculate the average of
below things to find out read index and write index.

MBRS =MB/s sequential reads
MBWS =MB/s sequential writes
RRIOPS =random reads IO's/sec
RWIOPS=random writes IO's/sec

If not available then i need to write them. So before going into it, i
would like to know if already available or not.

--
Thanks & Regards,
M.Srikanth Kumar.