Hi!
> FYI, Here is my host configuration.
> Linux srikanth-linux 3.15.0-031500rc2-generic #201404201435 SMP Sun
> Apr 20 18:36:18 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
>
> @Cyril - libkerntest.a got generated with your suggested changes. Does
> that make any difference between INTERNAL_LIB to LIB? Should i need to
> change any other files to unblock the compilation?

The only difference between INTERNAL_LIB and LIB is one ifneq and
variable assigment in the lib.mk. So if that does not work for you, you
either hit bug in make, libc, kernel or hardware. Changing it from
INTERNAL_LIB to LIB only works around that bug.

I've just recompiled LTP for arm without a problem. In your case I would
try to run memtest over night on your machine first. Otherwise you may
spend hours trying to catch something that in reality is a hardware bug.

--
Cyril Hrubis
chru...@suse.cz