Hi!
> I haven't modified any of the config files at all. Even i cross
> checked on couple machines and faced similar issues.

Hmm, you are cross compiling right? Have you installed the libaio-dev on
the host machine? Because that will not work since that contains native
binaries and you cannot link against them.

If that is the case you can either cross compile the libaio and set
right path for linker etc. or set up an arm virtual machine or chroot
with qemu arm emulation and compile LTP there.

--
Cyril Hrubis
chru...@suse.cz