LTSP is set up to go at the Ohio Linux Fest, according to the scedule. I there anyhting you guys want or need here that us Columbusites (of which I may be the only one) can facilitate? Info on what to do in Columbus, or whatever? Let me know if you guys need any info or what do look into anyhting while you're here. I can certainly do a bit of recon in the meantime.

--

joe auerbach
systems administrator