hmm . . . a five second test shows you to be most right. i was thinking of internal stuff (my recent adventures in squid confused me). ping should work fine. Though I stand by my netstat from the server and note that you could refine it. netstat. grep out ltsp. make sure that each ws (or however you define them) only displays once and that should do it. there's probably an easier way to do it, but that's off the top of my head.

Jason Maas wrote:

Hi Joe,