Hi all,

You can run two dhcp servers in the same network for two different LTSP
servers.You can run dhcp for Ist server after binding the MAC address of
thin clients and deny unknown clients. For second server' dhcp, you have to
deny booting for the mac address which has been bind in Ist server's dhcp.

regards
Prabhat