Hi Donny,

You just need to setup the printer with CUPS or SUSE printer
configuration tool. Choose Epson and the LX-300, and everything will
work fine. I have some Epson dot matrix printers here (most of then
FX-2180 and FX-2190) working fine.

Ats,

Em Sáb, 2006-12-16 às 09:14 +0700, Donny Christiaan escreveu:
> Hi Sudev,
>
> Sudev Barar wrote:
> > On 16/12/06, Donny Christiaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Dear Expert,
> >>

> > Donny we are all users sharing our experiences with each other...so
> > drop the formal address and not embarras us by catagorising us as
> > expert.
>
> :) ok ..
>
> >> Please your information about driver for Epson LX-800 & LX-300
> >> Some of my client still use those printers at their office.
> >>

> > Mostly these work with raw print queue or select Epson text printer.
> > Also please do tell which o/s and software you are using to do
> > printing.
>
> I used LTSP with OpenSuse 10.1 and user OpenOffice for that printer.
> I'll try to use raw printer queue or Epson text printer.
>
> Thanks for your share Sudev ...
>
> Best Regards,
> Donny Christiaan.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

| Alexandre Cavalcante Alencar (Skarmeth) |
|  http://people.debian-ce.org/skarmeth/  |
| GNU/Linux User #260571 GNUPG 0x77EA9FF8 |
|   Debian-BR-CE PSL-CE SABUGOSA SCYLLA   |
|           Fortaleza CE Brazil           |