They are not back ordered anymore. I ordered four about ten days ago and
they arrived this morning.

Very cool. Boot with built-in PXE and on to my GDM login in about 30
seconds. Very nice.

On Tue, 2006-09-12 at 20:44 +0530, Sudev Barar wrote:

> On 31/08/06, Peter Hartmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Keep me in the loop.  I'm very insterested too!
> >

> Quote:
> Dears Sir,
> If you are back ordered then the web site should say so. It is
> unfortunate that only after I have already ordered and paid through
> credit card three weeks back and now you are telling me so.
> I do not even have an order / followup acknowledgement / reference
> number from you.
> I would want you to confirm shipment date and give me a reference nmber.
>

> On 12/09/06, Namphung Lohpanakul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dear Mr. Barar,
> > We're really sorry to tell you that we're backordered for MCJR now.
> > We will have them ship again early October.
> > Could you please place your order on our web-site as I have to ship to the
> > oldest order first?
> > I'm looking forward to hear from you.
>
> ENDQUOTE:
>
> Judge for yourself.

Royce Souther
www.SiliconTao.com
Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.