Verner Kjærsgaard schrieb:
 > Fredag 27 april 2007 10:11 skrev Don Robertson:
 > > Verner � wrote:
 > > > Torsdag 26 april 2007 11:27 skrev Don Robertson:

 > > If I log into a client as the terminal user, open kcontrol and go to the
 > > keyboard layout bit, I get no layouts. There are none available.
 > >
 > > Nil nada zip zilch. Zero.
 > >
 > > And I cannot choose a keyboard model.
 > >
 > > If I log into the server as a terminal user, open the kcontrol
 > > application, go  to the keyboard layout part,  I get lots of available
 > > layouts, can configure, etc. I can log out and back in and get the
 > > layouts working fine.
 > >
 > > If I then log into the terminal as the user, I get an error icon instead
 > > of the layout flag in the system tray. In kcontrol there are still no
 > > layouts available.
 > >
 > > Any ideas?
 > >
 > > Don
This reminds me of the phase when I had LTSP-4.1 with alreade xorg-x11
included and still XFree86 on the server. Same behaviour. Intermediate
remedy until installation of xorg-x11 on the server was:
cd /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/rules
ln -s /opt/ltsp-4.1/i386/etc/X11/xkb/rules/xorg
ln -s /opt/ltsp-4.1/i386/etc/X11/xkb/rules/xorg-it.lst
ln -s /opt/ltsp-4.1/i386/etc/X11/xkb/rules/xorg.lst
ln -s /opt/ltsp-4.1/i386/etc/X11/xkb/rules/xorg.xml

Horst