Seems like that mainboard is pretty well supported:

http://www.tyan.com/archive/support/html/drivers_linux.html

A word of advice though:

But an ordinary server from a large manufacturer, such as
Fujisu-Siemens or IBM. And buy 3year support and service contracts.
You will get the same performance and alot more warranty. If something
breaks on a beige box, you will have to wait alot longer to be up and
running (a very important point when talking about a TS environment)
then if you had a support contract.

/Mats

2007/10/8, Donny Christiaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Dear All,
>
> My supplier suggest me to use Tyan Tomcat h1000E (S3970-E) for my LTSP
> Server.
>
> Where can I find complete information about the compatibility of this
> mainboard with Linux OS (K12LTSP-6) or does anybody on this list ever
> used it?
>
> http://www.tyan.com/product_board_detail.aspx?pid=529
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> --