Donny Christiaan kirjoitti:

> Can I implement this on my OpenSuse 10.3 + LTSP 4.2 ?

I do not know, but I'm afraid not. Thin Client Manager is for LTSP5 and
that Edubuntu Wiki help (installing vnc in the client chroot) is for
LTSP5, too.

About openSuSE:

"The instructions here may become obsolete very quickly as KIWI-LTSP is
under development, check on IRC #kiwi or kiwi-user/kiwi-devel Mailing
lists if the instructions do not work."

http://en.opensuse.org/LTSP

About TCM:

http://doc.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/edubuntu/handbook/C/ltsp-tcm.html

----

Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy) Alpha 5 will be out this week, it is very important
for LTSP5, too.

"The Feature Freeze is now in effect for Hardy. From now until release,
the focus is on polishing and bug fixing."

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuWeeklyNewsletter/Issue78

We are going to live with Ubuntu 8.04 LTS next three year.

Best Regards Asmo Koskinen.