Tim Jackson wrote:
 > Can anyone help with info about how to get a driver and correct vidlist
 > entry for the Via Unichrome Pro II video for a 4.2 ltsp configuration.
 > The system I am working with is VERSION=4.2 update 2.
For the VIA PCI-Ids see http://pci-ids.ucw.cz/iii/?i=1106 or just run
"lspci -n" on client (on the shell SCREEN).

For the driver I would guess it's "via". Indeed I found an example
Xorg config on http://en.linuxreviews.org/VIA_Unichrome_Pro_II , but I
don't know if the via driver of LTSP-4.2 (Xorg-6.9) already supports
this video adapter.

So let's say "lspci -n" gives you
.........: 1106:xxxx (rev ..)
for the video adapter just give it a try and add
1106:xxxx       via        # Via Unichrome Pro II
to the vidlist. With this pci_scan will know your video and Xorg will
use the via driver for it and you'll see if it works.

Horst