I am going to leave it with this:

I didn't speak of LTSP in any negative way, I was simply making a
statement about _MY_ experiences with the current LTS (bugs in this
instance). Some are related to LTSP but not always, most are problems
known about for greater than 1 year in mainline Ubuntu.  If my comment
about LTS releases offends you or pisses you off I don't know what to
say. But, I am not sorry for saying it.
If you want to continue this please feel free to email me directly and
keep the list a little cleaner.

--
Dan Maranville