Well this is odd, when  try to boot into a fat client, Im dumped to a
shell prompt
in the top left corner, none of the programs I installed with chroot are
available
I get no desktop gui, startx wont run, says user is not authorized.
And what else is odd, Its got me rooted in my secondary hard disk! lol

/mnt/secondary/

I have no idea why it would think thats the root disk